|The course is dedicated for intermediate students after 2 semesters of Polish language classes - A2 Level.
After that course the students shoud comunicate on the intermediate level. They should be able to:
- use forms of Present/ Past/ Future Tense in indicative and question constructios
- use the Perfective aspect of the verbs
- talk about people's personalities
- talk about famous people in media
- talk about their work (adjectives describing job, important expressions)
- talk about their lesure time
- talk about their plans for future
- talk about well known cities and places in the world
- use conditional constructions
- to express in polish feelings, emotions, conditions and ask somebody abou it
- to talk about topic: Cinema or Television
- apply the Nomative, Accusative, Instrumantal, Genitive and Loctive forms in the conversations and writing
- talk on other topics for the wish of the students
4 month long course (60 h) twice a week per 90 min.