|Evening classes makes the course available especially for those who work during the day and could find time to study only after their work or just prefere a shorter course.
The price includes:|
In case of the student's delay, absence or resignation we do not return money back
- 3 week-long course everyday from Monday to Friday for 1x90 minutes (30 hours) in the afternoon
- One meeting on Saturday, August 18th with sightseeing in The Four Temples District - The Jewish White Stork Synagogue or other historic monuments with an English speaking guide
- Polish movie afternoon on Saturday July, 25th (2 hours)
- Conversation club in a cafe at the last day of the course
- All copies and materials
- File with the map of Wrocław and the most important information about our city e.g. restaurants, hostels, museums, movies and events
- Cold and hot bevereges in the classroom
- Our students receivs certificates of the course completion
The courses are dedicated for all the levels. Please register and solve the placement test.
Very comfortable - up to 6 people. The courses start with minimum of 2 students.
Registration and the prepayment of 300,00 PLN.
All our teachers are qualified and trained with an experience in teaching Polish language in comunicative methods.
While finish the first level a student should be able to:
Other levels have program according with the program of The Ministry of Education on Polish language as a foreign language.
We help with the accomodation in Wrocław.
- introduce themself and ask about it another person (name, nationality, home address, occupation, age)
- say how they are and ask about it another person
- do shopping (using the names of food/ basical phrases e.g. Can I have...? How much is it? That's all)
- order food in a restaurant
- order coffee or tea in a cafeshop
- use cardinal numbers from 0 upto 1000
- use ordinal numbers from 1 upto 24 (needed for Time Telling)
- use time expression, e.g. What time is it? At what time?, days of the week, months
- use verbs in indicative and question constructios in the Prsent Tens (imperfective aspect)
- use verbs in indicative and question constructios in the Past Tens (imperfective aspect)
- apply the Nomative, Instrumental and Accusative forms in the conversations and texts etc.