|Course name:||August Intensive - online (60 classes)|
|Dates:||15.08.2022 - 02.09.2022|
|Hours:||9:30-11:00, 11:15-12:45/13:00-14:30, 14:45-16:15|
|Place:||PolishStreet, ul. Kazimierza Wielkiego 9, 50-077 Wrocław|
|Price:||1.250,00 PLN |
|Payment details:||Note: You take optionally 40 hours - two first weeks for 990,00 PLN|
The price includes:|
- 3 week-long course everyday from Monday to Friday for for 2x90 minutes (60 hours - everyday 4 hours)
in the morning or at the early afternoon.
- All copies and materials
- Our students receives certificates of the course completion
In case of the student's delay, absence or resignation we do not return money back
The courses are dedicated for all the levels. Please register and solve the placement test.
Very comfortable - up to 6 people. The courses start with minimum of 2 students.
Registration and the prepayment of 500,00 PLN.
All our teachers are qualified and trained with an experience in teaching Polish language in comunicative methods.
While finish the first level a student should be able to:
- introduce themself and ask about it another person (name, nationality, home address, occupation, age)
- say how they are and ask about it another person
- do shopping (using the names of food/ basical phrases e.g. Can I have...? How much is it? That's all)
- order food in a restaurant
- order coffee or tea in a cafeshop
- use cardinal numbers from 0 upto 1000
- use ordinal numbers from 1 upto 24 (needed for Time Telling)
- use time expression, e.g. What time is it? At what time?, days of the week, months
- use verbs in indicative and question constructios in the Prsent Tens (imperfective aspect)
- use verbs in indicative and question constructios in the Past Tens (imperfective aspect)
- use verbs in indicative and question constructios in the Future Tens (imperfective aspect)
- order taxi
- book a room in a hotel
- buy clothes (using the names of clothes/couloures, basical phrases e.g. Can I try it on? Do you have a bigger size?...)
- talk about their family (using names of the family members...)
- talk about the weather
- apply the Nomative, Instrumental and Accusative forms in the conversations and texts etc.
- talk on other topics for the wish of the students
Other levels have program according with the program of The Ministry of Education on Polish language as a foreign language.
We help with the accomodation in Wrocław.
|School bank account::|
|Account owner:||Polishstreet.com Sp. z o. o.|
|Bank name:||Alior Bank SA|
|IBAN:||PL 39 2490 0005 0000 4530 3116 2861|