|Evening classes makes the course available especially for those who work during the day and could find time to study only after their work or just prefere a shorter course.
The price includes:|
In case of the student's delay, absence or resignation we do not return money back
- 3 week-long course everyday from Monday to Friday for 1x120 minutes (40 classes x 45 min in total) in the afternoon
- One long meeting on Friday, September 1st with sightseeing in The Four Temples District - The Jewish White Stork Synagogue or other historic monuments with an English speaking guide
- Polish movie afternoon on Friday, September 1st (2 hours)
- Conversation club in a cafe at the last day of the course
- All copies and materials.
- File with the map of Wrocław and the most important information about our city e.g. restaurants, hostels, museums, movies and events
- Cold and hot bevereges in the classroom
- Our students receivs certificates of the course completion
The courses are dedicated for all the levels. Please register and solve the placement test.
Very comfortable - up to 6 people. The courses start with minimum of 2 students.
Registration and the prepayment of 500,00 PLN till June 30th.
All our teachers are qualified and trained with an experience in teaching Polish language in comunicative methods.
While finish the first level a student should be able to:
- introduce themself and ask about it another person (name, nationality, home address, occupation, age)
- say how they are and ask about it another person
- do shopping (using the names of food/ basical phrases e.g. Can I have...? How much is it? That's all)
- order food in a restaurant
- order coffee or tea in a cafeshop
- use cardinal numbers from 0 upto 1000
- use ordinal numbers from 1 upto 24 (needed for Time Telling)
- use time expression, e.g. What time is it? At what time? Days of the week, months
- use verbs in indicative and question constructios in the Prsent Tens (imperfective aspect)
- use verbs in indicative and question constructios in the Past Tens (imperfective aspect)
- apply the Nomative, Instrumental and Accusative forms in the conversations and texts etc.
Other levels have program according with the program of The Ministry of Education on Polish language as a foreign language.