The price includes:|
- 3 week-long course everyday from Monday to Friday for for 2x90 minutes (60 hours - everyday 4 hours)
in the morning or at the early afternoon.
- One on Saturday, August 20th we teach regular course at 9:30-12:45 and on Sat 27th we go to one of museums in Wrocław to learn about Polish culture and history.
- or to the Market Square with a beautifull gothic Town Hall
- or Ostrów Tumski with The Cathedral of St. John the Baptist
- or The Museum Panorama of The Battle of Racławice (with English or German comment) - an impressive relic of 19th-century century mass culture, is one of only few examples of this genre preserved in Europe. The large painting (15x114m) 'transfers' the viewer into an altogether different time, a reality of its own, by artfully combining painterly devices (special kind of perspective) and technical effects (lighting, artificial terrain, dark and usually tortuous passage to the viewing platform).
- Conversation club in a cafe at the last day of the course
- All copies and materials
- File with the map of Wrocław and the most important information about our city e.g. restaurants, hostels, museums, movies and events
- Cold and hot bevereges in the classroom
- Our students receives certificates of the course completion
In case of the student's delay, absence or resignation we do not return money back
The courses are dedicated for all the levels. Please register and solve the placement test.
Very comfortable - up to 6 people. The courses start with minimum of 2 students.
Registration and the prepayment of 500,00 PLN.
All our teachers are qualified and trained with an experience in teaching Polish language in comunicative methods.
While finish the first level a student should be able to:
- introduce themself and ask about it another person (name, nationality, home address, occupation, age)
- say how they are and ask about it another person
- do shopping (using the names of food/ basical phrases e.g. Can I have...? How much is it? That's all)
- order food in a restaurant
- order coffee or tea in a cafeshop
- use cardinal numbers from 0 upto 1000
- use ordinal numbers from 1 upto 24 (needed for Time Telling)
- use time expression, e.g. What time is it? At what time?, days of the week, months
- use verbs in indicative and question constructios in the Prsent Tens (imperfective aspect)
- use verbs in indicative and question constructios in the Past Tens (imperfective aspect)
- use verbs in indicative and question constructios in the Future Tens (imperfective aspect)
- order taxi
- book a room in a hotel
- buy clothes (using the names of clothes/couloures, basical phrases e.g. Can I try it on? Do you have a bigger size?...)
- talk about their family (using names of the family members...)
- talk about the weather
- apply the Nomative, Instrumental and Accusative forms in the conversations and texts etc.
- talk on other topics for the wish of the students
Other levels have program according with the program of The Ministry of Education on Polish language as a foreign language.
We help with the accomodation in Wrocław.