|Include both standard and tailor-made lessons. The program and length can be adapted to the needs of the individual. Upon request we can also give lectures and/or provide sightseeing trips about the history and culture of Poland and selected regions.|
The lessons take place at the clients' place of work or at another agreed venue - "PolishStreet" School or a private residence.
|Semester||Group (1-6 people)||70,00 PLN||2 x 90-minutes lessons/week|
Place to be agreed upon
|Length and frequency adapted to the individual needs of the client||The number of participants to be agreed upon||Price to be agreed upon depending on the range, terms and number of participants|
Our strategy aims at meeting the individual needs of foreigners coming to our country. We offer basic courses covering communicative vocabulary needed in everyday situations, as well as developing the skill of understanding speech and speaking. At the advanced courses we develop language skills simultaneously and add elements of Polish history and culture to the program.
Contact: Ewa Widera, tel.+48 508 198-000, e-mail: ewa.widera[at]polishstreet.com
- Individual or group lessons at every level
- Long term courses - a year or longer
- Intensive courses - for a weekend, a week or for the summer
- Preparation for the certified exams on Polish as a foreign language
- Courses on selected aspects of the culture and history of Poland and Wrocław
- Encounters with Polish culture – multimedia presentations, lessons at museums, going to the theatre etc.
- Arts lessons - pottery, glass, painting,etc.
- Proof-reading and translation of texts
- Assisting our students in practical matters like obtaining legal documents, finding accommodation, etc.